9 Sep 2015 - 14:00
COLLECTIVE SALE: How To Identify Enbloc Sites And Manage The Enbloc Process Under The Land Titles (Strata) Act (C2L2S0039)
[2 Core CPD Credit Hours approved by CEA for the mandatory CPD Scheme will be awarded for this seminar]
DATE: Wednesday 9 September 2015
TIME: 2pm to 5pm
VENUE: 6A Lorong 19 Geylang Singapore 388490
SEMINAR FEE: $ 70 (registered salesperson), $ 140 (Others)
On completion of the seminar, participants will learn how to apply the content taught in the RES and REA syllabi to real-life real estate practice within the context of assessing whether a property has enbloc potential or not. The attendee will understand the roles and responsibilities of different parties involved in a collective sale process and the potential legal suits estate agent face when carrying out such work.
This seminar is essential for salespersons or agents who wish to add value to the professional/client advisory relationship beyond basic transactional services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Estate agents, salespersons, homeowners, potential home buyers/sellers and those who wish to know more about the en bloc rules and regulations.
2.00pm-3.00pm: How to assess whether a site has enbloc potential
3:30am-4.30pm: Managing the enbloc procedure
4.30pm-5.00pm: Q & A session *
* Attendees are encouraged to sign up so that they can post questions to be answered during the seminar. Priority will be given to questions sent online.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment
- No cancellation is allowed once registration is confirmed.
- No refund of fees will be given for non-attendance or withdrawals
- Attendance will not be taken and no CPD credit hours issue if late for more than 15 minutes after the session has started.
- A Certificate of Attendance shall be issued to participants via email only if full attendance requirement of the core CPD activity/seminar has been met.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter the programme, change venue or cancel the event as may be necessary. Participants will be notified should there be changes made. In the event of cancellation, full refund will be made to participants.
- Cheque payable to “Real Estate School“
- Minimum 20 pax to start the class
- Contact 67361305, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to post questions online:
Visit www.rea.sg to sign up as budget or economy member.
Click on My Account (top right blue tab) > click Web Messenger tab > select the relevant category and type in your enbloc question.
Please provide clear information especially in scenario cases.
Fill in below to register for CPD.