16 May 2016 - 15:45
Schedule Of Sessions
- Twelve-Day RES Course Fee = $ 500 course fee (usual fee $780) + $ 100 admin fee (waived for fee paid before 8 May 2016)
- 12-Day RES Course: 16 May – 16 June 2016 (6.45pm – 10.45pm) [include 2-Day RES Revision Workshop: 14 and 16 June 2016 (Tuesday, Thursday) from 6.00pm – 11:00pm]
<SkillsFuture Credit Eligible>
For SkillsFuture Credit claim, click here.
A) Email your Highest Educational Certificate (minimum of Higher Nitec, Master Nitec, 4 GCE ‘O’ Levels (at least C6), LOCAL Diploma or Degree) and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Polytechnics Certificates that are approved by CEA
- Temasek Polytechnic
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Republic Polytechnic
Universities Certificates that are approved by CEA
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
B) For others qualification (eg. overseas qualifications or private diplomas etc.) will need their qualifications assessed by CEA. It will take 15 days or more to assess and there will be an administrative fee of $53.50 (include GST) for assessment of qualification by CEA. Please filled in Request Form for Assessment of Qualification and come down personally together with your:
1) Private or Foreign Certificate (high school/college,diploma,degree etc)
2) Full transcripts
3) Official explanatory notes on grading system (for foreign high school/college)
4) Translated copies (if qualification is not in English)
*Individuals who do not possess the above qualifications will be required to take the Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) assessment administered by WDA. A WPLN (Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing and Numeracy) Level 5 will be recognised in lieu of 4 GCE “O” level passes.
Or register at 6A Lorong 19 Geylang Singapore 388490 (Level 2, behind OCBC) with items stated in point (A) and (B)
Payment at our office by cash, cheque only. Cheque payable to “Real Estate School”
C) Please be informed that attending the RES Course and passing the RES Exam do not automatically qualify an individual to be a real estate salesperson. The applicant has to comply with the full registration requirements stipulated under the Estate Agent Act, which include meeting the fit & proper criteria. Please check the complete list of registration criteria on CEA’s website at http://www.cea.gov.sg/cea/content/estate_agencies_agents/licensing/licensingregcriteria.html before registration for the RES Course.
D) For foreigners who wish to register with CEA as salespersons. they will need to have a valid Employment Pass (EP) issued by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). They should consult an estate agent that is prepared to support their future registration application, who would then check with CEA. Thereafter, when they register for the RES Course, they will need to produce a letter of support from the estate agent.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment
- No cancellation is allowed once registration is confirmed.
- No refund of fees will be given upon commencement of the course
- Minimum 10 pax to start a class
- Real Estate School reserves the rights to amend the composition of the relevant lecturing team or venues and time for the lectures should the circumstances require.
For further enquiries: 67361305
|16 May, 2016||Session 1: Real Estate Agency Industry Overview|
|17 May, 2016||Session 2: Laws Governing Estate Agency Practice and Real Estate Transactions I|
|23 May, 2016||Session 3: Laws Governing Estate Agency Practice and Real Estate Transactions II|
|24 May, 2016||Session 4: Laws Governing Estate Agency Practice and Real Estate Transactions III|
|26 May, 2016||Session 5: Basic Concepts of Real Estate I|
|30 May, 2016||Session 6: Basic Concepts of Real Estate II|
|2 June, 2016||Session 7: Marketing and Customer Services|
|6 June, 2016||Session 8: Estate Agents Act 2010 and Estate Agency Practice|
|7 June, 2016||Session 9: Sale and Lease of HDB Properties|
|9 June, 2016||Session 10: Sale and Lease of Private Properties|
|14 June, 2016||Session 11: RES Revision Workshop (Paper 1)|
|16 June, 2016||Session 12: RES Revision Workshop (Paper 2)|