1 Sep 2016 - 14:00
Landlord & Tenant Law: How To Tailor Leases & Tenancy Agreements To Fit Your Needs (C2/Level 2)
[2 Core CPD Credit Hours approved by CEA for the mandatory CPD Scheme will be awarded for this seminar]
DATE: Thursday 1 September 2016
TIME: 2pm to 5pm
VENUE: 6A Lorong 19 Geylang Singapore 388490, Level 2
SEMINAR FEE: $70 (online payment), $80 (Others)
SERIAL NO: C2L2S0113
On completion of the seminar, participants would understand how to apply the content taught in the RES and REA syllabi to real-life real estate practice within the context of drafting a tenancy agreement. Real estate practitioners will learn how to use tenancy agreements as a tool to manage their clients’ real estate assets.
This seminar is essential for salespersons or agents who wish to add value to the professional/client advisory relationship beyond basic transactional services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Estate agents, salespersons, landlord/tenant, and those who wish to know more about the laws pertaining to leases and tenancies and learn how to prepare general tenancy agreement
2.00pm-3.00pm: Introduction to leases and tenancies. Typical and untypical terms found in a tenancy agreement
3.30pm-4.30pm: Drafting of a simple tenancy agreement. Application of clauses to different real estate scenarios
4.30pm-5.00pm: Q & A session *
Mr Dillon Loi
LLB (Hons), Barrister-At-Law (Lincoln’s Inn)
Estate Agent Licence Holder
Mr Dillon Loi a Barrister-At-Law and Licenced Estate Agent in Singapore. He has trained thousands of real estate professionals successfully. Unlike other non legally-qualified trainers who do not have a sales track record, he is also involved in practical real estate consultancy work. Since 2005, he has consulted on more than $1 billion worth of properties in Singapore via collective sales.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment
- No cancellation is allowed once registration is confirmed.
- No refund of fees will be given for non-attendance or withdrawals
- A Certificate of Attendance shall be issued to participants via email only if full attendance requirement of the core CPD activity/seminar has been met.
- No admittance for attendees who are late for more than 15 minutes
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter the programme or cancel the event as may be necessary. Participants will be notified should there be changes made. In the event of cancellation, full refund will be made to participants.
- Minimum 20 pax to start class
How to post questions online:
Visit www.rea.sg to sign up as budget or economy member.
Click on My Account (top right blue tab) > click Web Messenger tab > select the relevant category and type in your question.
Please provide clear information especially in scenario cases.
* Attendees are encouraged to sign up so that they can post questions to be answered during the seminar. Priority will be given to questions sent online.
Fill in below to register for CPD.