13 Sep 2016 - 14:00
Practice Guidelines For Marketing Foreign Properties (C3/Level 1)
[2 Core CPD Credit Hours approved by CEA for the mandatory CPD Scheme will be awarded for this seminar]
DATE: Tuesday 13 September 2016
TIME: 2pm to 5pm
VENUE: 6A Lorong 19 Geylang Singapore 388490
SEMINAR FEE: $ 70 (online), $ 80 (Others)
SERIAL NO: C3L1S0222
There has been a growing trend of more buyers in Singapore considering purchases of foreign properties. Factors that affect their decision include the property prices, rates of return, rental yield, cost of living factor, or for purposes of diversifying investment risk. It is therefore essential for estate agents and salespersons to adopt professional practices in the marketing and sales of foreign properties. On completion of the seminar, participants should:
- Learn the Practice Guidelines for Estate Agents and Salespersons marketing foreign properties
- Apply the Practice Guidelines when marketing foreign properties in Singapore
- Understand the implication of Code of Ethics and Professional Client Care and Code of Practice in marketing and sale of foreign properties
This seminar is essential for salespersons or agents who wish to add value to the professional/client advisory relationship beyond basic transactional services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Estate agents, salespersons who are involve in marketing and sale of foreign properties in Singapore.
2.00pm-3.00pm: Practice Guidelines For Marketing Foreign Properties Part I
3:30pm-4.30pm: Practice Guidelines For Marketing Foreign Properties Part II
4.30pm-5.00pm: Q & A session
Mr Dillon Loi
LLB (Hons), Barrister-At-Law (Lincoln’s Inn)
Estate Agent Licence Holder
Mr Dillon Loi a Barrister-At-Law and Licenced Estate Agent in Singapore. He has trained thousands of real estate professionals successfully. Unlike other non legally-qualified trainers who do not have a sales track record, he is also involved in practical real estate consultancy work. Since 2005, he has consulted on more than $1 billion worth of properties in Singapore via collective sales.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Seat will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment
- No cancellation is allowed once registration is confirmed.
- No refund of fees will be given for non-attendance or withdrawals
- Attendance will not be taken and no CPD credit hours issue if late for more than 15 minutes after the session has started.
- A Certificate of Attendance shall be issued to participants via email only if full attendance requirement of the core CPD activity/seminar has been met.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter the programme,change venue or cancel the event as may be necessary. Participants will be notified should there be changes made. In the event of cancellation, full refund will be made to participants.
- Cheque payable to “Real Estate School“
- Minimum class of 20 to start
- Contact 67361305, email: email@example.com
How to post questions online:
Visit www.rea.sg to sign up as budget or economy member.
Click on My Account (top right blue tab) > click Web Messenger tab > select the relevant category and type in your question.
Please provide clear information especially in scenario cases.
Fill in below to register for CPD.